Monday, September 15, 2008

In a faraway fairyland


(The QingHai Lake in China)

In a faraway fairyland, there is a fairy girl.
Everybody who pass by her tent will go back and just linger around there.

She gets pink-cheek face with her smile like a sun and her eyes are charming and pretty like a moon that's shinning in the midnight.
and her eyes are charming and pretty like a moon that's shinning in the midnight.

I would give up my property and go to graze with her,
looking at her face with a smile and her dress with golden-lace works.

I'd come to her tiny land running by her side.
Let her always swing whips flipping tenderly on my bode.
Let her always swing whips flipping tenderly on my bode.

PS: "In a faraway fairyland(在那遙遠的地方)" is a famous Chinese folk song by WangLuoBin(王洛賓)

Where is my fairy girl? She is In a faraway fairyland......

No comments: